Cannot Remove email address from FeedBurner

RuthB

Aug 26, 2016, 1:13:55 AM8/26/16
to General Services
At the top of my FeedBurner account page it has my old email that I no longer use, nor do I still have access to it.

I have changed my email address on my main Google account which has changed things on all my accounts but not on FeedBurner.

I've changed my email address in my feed preferences so that the "from" address in my emails is the right one, but the email address at the top of my FeedBurner dashboard page is still my old email address. I've also tried transferring the feed to my new email address but that doesn't work either. It opens a webpage where it tells me to confirm the transfer, and even though the request was sent by email to my new address, the web page still shows my old email address, but with no way to change it.

I've searched all over the internet but cannot find how to sort this problem.

Does anyone know how to do it?