Feed Failing to Activate

Dennis Kriesel

Apr 9, 2017, 7:05:37 PM4/9/17
to General Services
Hello, ran into an interesting problem today.

My podcast's RSS feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/eclecticgamerspodcast) actually just points to a SoundCloud RSS feed (http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:248177969/sounds.rss) ever since we changed hosts several months ago. Have not had any issues since that transition... until today's episode. It shows on SoundCloud RSS, but not Feedburner RSS.

I attempt to ping, and just get a "Successfully pinged" notification, like normal, except nothing actually refreshes. If I do the Resync Now button, I get a "trouble at the mill" error. I see the same error if I go into my Feedburner and choose to Edit Feed Details to attempt to re-save the settings (settings remain correct, was just experimenting on solutions).

I'm not sure what else I can try on my end. But, given iTunes and the other directories use the original Feedburner RSS, I'm concerned since no one actually is seeing the new episode despite it functioning properly on the host side.

Let me know any next steps I should take. Thanks!  --Dennis

Dennis Kriesel

Apr 10, 2017, 10:09:31 PM4/10/17
to General Services
Issue appears resolved now.