Old XML code showing - can I get rid of it?

Candy Chat Podcast

Oct 29, 2015, 3:16:11 PM10/29/15
to General Services
Hi, I just set up a new podcast feed under feeds.feedburner.com/candychat, and in my XML Source it shows one post from 2012 for a sex blog. My feed is currently showing this post; is there any way to get rid of it? I've tried resyncing and pinging with no luck. Thanks!

Candy Chat Podcast

Oct 29, 2015, 3:34:39 PM10/29/15
to General Services
Sorry - I meant that to be feeds.feedburner.com/candychatpodcast

Matti nescio

Oct 29, 2015, 4:51:08 PM10/29/15
to General Services
Is the Original Feed set correctly to the Wordpress feed www.candychat.org/feed/ ?

Is the Wordpress feed itself up to date ?

Candy Chat Podcast

Oct 29, 2015, 6:00:51 PM10/29/15
to General Services
I didn't have that set correctly. I had the Original Feed set to feeds.feedburner.com/candychatpodcast, and in Wordpress I have the Main Feed set to the same. I just changed the Original Feed to www.candychat.org/feed/
I just tried publishing a post today for the new site, but if I had the other settings wrong, I'm sure I'm forgetting something on that end. What can I do to check that?