My Feed Won't Update. What to do?

pamela

Jan 25, 2017, 11:43:36 AM1/25/17
to General Services
Greetings.  Hope someone can help.  I posted a new blog post on Monday but, despite pinging and pinging, FeedBurner has not updated to my followers.  Please advise!  Thanks.

Matti nescio

Jan 25, 2017, 12:06:38 PM1/25/17
to General Services
What are the feed details ?

pamela

Jan 25, 2017, 12:13:13 PM1/25/17
to General Services

Matti nescio

Jan 25, 2017, 12:20:01 PM1/25/17
to General Services
https://feeds.feedburner.com/FromTheHouseOfEdward looks up to date
What's the latest post your followers have received ?

Also, by followers, are you referring to feed subscribers, email subscribers, or Blogger Followers ?

pamela

Jan 25, 2017, 12:22:32 PM1/25/17
to General Services
Email subscribers.

pamela

Jan 26, 2017, 12:05:40 PM1/26/17
to General Services
The latest post received was http://fromthehouseofedward.blogspot.com/2017/01/sometimes-poets-say-it-best-again.html
Nothing since then.  I usually write in MAC pages and paste into blogger.  Even went back this morning and wrote the post directly into blogger.  Pinging.  Resyncing.  Nothing seems to help.  At a loss.
Please help!

Matti nescio

Jan 26, 2017, 1:44:46 PM1/26/17
to General Services
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 7:05:40 PM UTC+2, pamela wrote:

In other words, only the latest post , "Hidden", has not yet been sent ?

What delivery schedule and timezone do you have selected in your
feedburner settings in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

pamela

Jan 26, 2017, 5:30:34 PM1/26/17
to General Services

Yes, that's correct.  "Hidden" needs to be sent.

Unfortunately, a feedburner email post just seems to have gone out from 3 weeks ago.  Title:  Here We Go.

Sigh.

Matti nescio

Jan 26, 2017, 5:43:35 PM1/26/17
to General Services
On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:30:34 AM UTC+2, pamela wrote:

Unfortunately, a feedburner email post just seems to have gone out from 3 weeks ago.  Title:  Here We Go.

If you deleted the original "Hidden" post (and republished a couple days later), that was supposed to happen,
as when you deleted the "Hidden" post, something had to fill the spot in the http://feeds.feedburner.com/FromTheHouseOfEdward
feed, and "Here We Go" was the most recently published post outside the posts that weren't already in the feed.

pamela

Jan 26, 2017, 6:07:08 PM1/26/17
to General Services
But I didn't delete the post.  I just updated it.
Nothing I've done in the publishing of this post has been any different from what I've done for years.  I cannot figure out what's gone wrong.

Matti nescio

Jan 26, 2017, 6:49:15 PM1/26/17
to General Services
On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 1:07:08 AM UTC+2, pamela wrote:
But I didn't delete the post.  I just updated it.

How did you update it - did you make changes to the post content, and nothing else at all ?
Because the <published> date for the post is shown as 2017-01-26T11:57:00.000-05:00
, eventhough it has comments older than that.

pamela

Jan 26, 2017, 7:13:43 PM1/26/17
to General Services
I just updated it on the blogger post page.  I've done this many times.  Correcting something like punctuation, etc.  I just change the date and update the post.  Never had a problem before.  Is it possible to get this latest post out?

pamela

Jan 27, 2017, 2:37:58 PM1/27/17
to General Services
Should I erase the current post and put it up again as a brand new post?