Assisting client regain access to Feedburner account

Brian Steck

Aug 12, 2016, 5:00:55 PM8/12/16
to General Services
My client (or a previous developer) created a Feedburner account for them and has misplaced login credentials.  Can you assist us in obtaining the username and/or email address used to set up the following feed?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheTravelingArtist

I believe that once we know the email address used, we can track down the developer that set it up, or locate the password for that email address and regain access to our account.  Thank you!

Brian Steck

Aug 17, 2016, 10:38:03 AM8/17/16
to General Services
Hey Feedburner -- anyone able to help us get username or email that was used to set up TheTravelingArtist?  Thanks!