Digital Printing|Printing Malaysia|50percent print

jagadeesh illa

Dec 27, 2017, 4:46:50 AM12/27/17
to General Services

Digital printing also called as Web to print services such as Postcard, letterhead, mock-up, synthetic paper and company letterhead, which means considering a digital image and printing that image on to a substrate. An organization can’t reach each and every person and communicate but an image can do so, without keeping much effort we can print eye-grabbing digital printing image. Now a days by using digital printing we can design realistic printing products to the customers to meet their business goals. With that motive 50percent print is providing digital printing services in Malaysia to help them in developing their business with cost effective advertising and attracting customers to purchase the product.

Online printing services in Malaysia

For customers convince fifty percent print is providing digital printing services through online printing in Malaysia. The different online printing services are design of postcard, letterhead, mockup design, business cards, certificate printing, and printing on synthetic paper.

  • Company letterhead and postcard design: The major on paper information exchange is done through postcards and letterhead. We are providing postcards design and letterhead format in online, you can print online easily
  • Synthetic paper printing: ThePVC Synthetic paper is resistive to water, grease and tear-proof. A cookbook, manual, menu or a guide book, are frequent handling so synthetic paper printing is the best choice. We provide Reliable online printing services to customers in synthetic paper printing in Malaysia.
  • Mockup: Mockup is the best cost effective advertising these days. We can demonstrate easily about the product by using mockups. Mockup designs are now available at fifty percent print in Malaysia.
  • Custom shape printing: Any customer relationship with an organization starts with exchanging business cards, so they must reflect the organization’s commitment towards the work. You can design business cards online and by custom shaping we can make it more attractive.
  • Certificate printing: Certificates are the token of appreciation from the organization everyone will proud to display. Certificate maker is available to printing Malaysia at fifty percent print.

Fifty percent print is well known for digital printing in Malaysia and having efficient team to provide above all digital printing services. All these digital printing services are provided at affordable prices.