Can't Access my Feedburner account and I need to change it

Eric Nelson

Mar 3, 2017, 1:23:55 PM3/3/17
to General Services
Hi All -
Does anyone have an idea on how I can get in touch with support so I can recover my company's Feedburner account?

I have tried resetting the password to the email associated with it, but the secret question answer isn't correct. Its a simple Q&A so I know I have it correct. (previous employee must have a type or something in it)

I need to get this addressed ASAP because it needs to be edited or even stopped ASAP.

I've gone in circles with no success trying to get any help.

Thanks!