Mistakenly delete feedburner, error message "The feed was cancelled and not activated." CANNOT redeem my DEFAULT feed's name. PLEASE HELP!!

Feb 5, 2015, 12:37:53 AM2/5/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I've read the FAQs and searched the help center.

When I try to using the "name" of the mistakenly deleted feedburner, the error says "The feed was cancelled and not activated."

and only ask me to use other name, please how can I use the "name" of feedburner that I accidently delete by a mistake.

Please anyone help

Maks Verver

Feb 6, 2015, 11:41:02 AM2/6/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
That's a very odd error. Can you check if logging out and back in fixes it?

If not, let me know what the name of the feed that you're trying to create is, and I'll try to investigate further.

Feb 11, 2015, 11:28:49 AM2/11/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
YES!!! Finally I can get back my FEED!!!

Thank you so much, Marks Verver for helping me out until, I can get it back.

Thanks thanks thanks,
JK