The Feedburner does not send e-mails to subscribers

Rogerio Attorresi

May 18, 2015, 9:55:37 AM5/18/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The Feedburner is not sending updates to subscribers, someone help me?

I publications me my website daily, 3-4 items!

thank you very much
Rogerio

Maks Verver

May 26, 2015, 8:07:45 AM5/26/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rogerio,

Could you post the source feed URL, and the FeedBurner URL, for your feed? Is your FeedBurner URL up-to-date?

 - Maks.

Rogerio Attorresi

May 26, 2015, 10:38:44 AM5/26/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hello .... thank you for your attention, but the Feedburner is already working perfectly !!!

A great day for you!

Mateja Toplak

Jun 16, 2015, 2:47:19 PM6/16/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem and have no idea how to solve it ;/

Can you maybe help me?

Mateja