Who do you have to know to get help in this place?

shetakaey

Nov 26, 2008, 10:43:50 PM11/26/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services, sh...@rendingtheveil.com
Of all the MANY listed feed count errors, there is no reply to any
from admin. Does Google seriously intend to start running its business
by buying companies up and then abandoning their user base? Way to act
like Microsoft, Google! Way to lose the respect of hundreds of
thousands of very vocal users. Maybe you want to set an example of
either disdain or stupidity in business relations...?

I have lost 35 subscribers from my count of ~300 due to the
LiveJournal stats not showing correctly. LiveJournal support says it's
your fault. I'm not the only one having this issue, and for all I know
I'm missing email subscribers as well since I can't get any numbers
for that at all.

Forming a "help group" that is full of questions with no one answering
them is deplorable. Posting a disclaimer that, in effect, "Google
admin will drop by once in a while" doesn't make you look better or
cover your *sses.

I'm personally disgusted.

Sarahe

Nov 27, 2008, 7:50:10 PM11/27/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I totally agree!!
For days now people have been unable to receive RSS updates for my
site ( http://feeds.feedburner.com/GreysGabble ) and I can't do
anything about it because NO ONE GETS BACK TO US!!
What a load of crap.
If this is how it continues over the weekend I will be finding a new
RSS Burner.

I agree with shetakaey, I am personally disgusted too.

Bleys

Nov 28, 2008, 1:30:14 AM11/28/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Sarahe,

It takes really very long for your feed to build, hence, maybe, the
timeouts that are mentioned on the error page. Have you had any luck
with analyzing the FeedBulletin records?

On Nov 28, 3:50 am, Sarahe wrote:
> I totally agree!!
> For days now people have been unable to receive RSS updates for my
> site (http://feeds.feedburner.com/GreysGabble) and I can't do

biocells

Nov 28, 2008, 5:26:07 AM11/28/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
http://biocells.ru/viptop-18.html - программа: высокий заработок в
интернет

Link to our news groupe - http://groups.google.com/group/sensation-discovery/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml

nescifievents

Dec 2, 2008, 9:59:18 PM12/2/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
So, what other services are out there that do what Feedburner does?
Mostly I'm looking for the statistics tracking and email services. I
signed up with Feedburner on a friend's recommendation, and until now
was quite happy with it, but if there's something more reliable out
there I will consider it.

Janice_...@yahoo.com

Sep 11, 2017, 9:01:22 PM9/11/17
to General Services
I too need help with new subscribers not being able to subscribe. If only there was someone to talk to for help.