How do I stop auto emails that are going to my subscribers?

Megan

May 1, 2015, 7:36:52 AM5/1/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I'm new to feedburner, and I just want to use it for a basic email list so I can email subscribers when I need to. For some reason, my subscribers are receiving automated emails from feedburner with my site's name and "news" in the subject line. However, the emails don't contain any information about my site. The emails contain links to blogs from Wordpress.
These emails are going to all of my subscribers, not just to me as admin.

I saw on feedburner's site that my subscribers should only receive emails when there is a change made on my site. I haven't made any changes, but these emails keep going out. How can I stop them?

Thanks in advance,
Megan

Matti nescio

May 1, 2015, 8:30:26 PM5/1/15
On Friday, May 1, 2015 at 2:36:52 PM UTC+3, Megan wrote:
I'm new to feedburner, and I just want to use it for a basic email list so I can email subscribers when I need to.

What's your Feedburner Feed Address, Original Feed, and the address of your site/blog itself ?

I saw on feedburner's site that my subscribers should only receive emails when there is a change made on my site. I haven't made any changes, but these emails keep going out. How can I stop them?

Immediately ?  Deactivate the feature in Publicize / Email Subscriptions .
Any email addresses there will remain there for when you are ready to re-activate the feature.

Megan

May 13, 2015, 12:31:45 PM5/13/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I don't want to discontinue the email service all together. That's the whole reason I'm using feedburnder - to have an email list for my blog.

I want it to work like it's described on feedburner's web site, which says that my subscribers will only receive emails when a change is made on my site. Now, they are getting emails regularly from feedburner with information that has nothing to do with my site.

Here is my feedburner subscription address:

And my web site:

Matti nescio

May 13, 2015, 4:45:42 PM5/13/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, 13 May 2015 19:31:45 UTC+3, Megan wrote:

So your Feedburner Feed Address is http://feeds.feedburner.com/unitedforflchildren .
And from the looks of it, in your Feed Details you have your Original Feed set to