Changing form for feed with lost credentials

6 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

F_dc

nepročitano,
5. sij 2017. 08:12:3805. 01. 2017.
u General Services
Hi. I'm hoping you can help me recover the login info for a feed burner feed.
I am new to my office and no one can remember what the credentials are, but we need to change the contact information on the feed burner form so that it stops going to an email address that is no longer used.

Hitting the "forgot password" link does not work because we've tried all possible usernames and passwords.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi