Big Blogger Blowout!!

Mark Griffiths

Mar 6, 2015, 8:15:57 AM3/6/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I have the follow by email function on my blogger site. The site also uses pages. When I update one of the pages my trial subscriber isn't notified.
Also I registered with two dummy email addresses but it is showing as no subscribers. But then when I try to subscribe again it says already subscribed!
Very confused!!
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Mark

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify your system administrator or telephone +44 (0)1642-782095 also please reply to this e-mail to notify the addressee. Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus we would advise you to take any necessary steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Teesside High School Ltd is a charitable company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 572205 and Charity Number 527386.
Its registered office is at Teesside High School, The Avenue, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees, TS16 9AT.

Matti Nescio

Mar 6, 2015, 9:33:34 AM3/6/15
On Friday, 6 March 2015 15:15:57 UTC+2, Mark Griffiths wrote:
I have the follow by email function on my blogger site. The site also uses pages.

Blogger Pages are static and don't have feeds, so there's nothing  they could
put in the Blogger feed that Feedburner uses as Original Feed.

Also I registered with two dummy email addresses but it is showing as no subscribers. But then when I try to subscribe again it says already subscribed!

Completely dummy (=fake) or functional addresses ?
Did you verify both ?
No email addresses listed at all when you go to Feedburner : Publicize / Email Subscriptions /
Subscription Management , scroll to the bottom and click the 'View Subscriber Details' link ?