Last night subscribers got sent old blog updates

Matthijs van Wijk

Oct 12, 2016, 10:47:31 AM10/12/16
to General Services
Today I got an email from a couple of friends that said they had received 2 emails with old blog posts. I haven't updated my blog in a while, although I've changed the layout 2 weeks ago. How did this happen and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Matti nescio

Oct 12, 2016, 11:50:48 AM10/12/16
to General Services
So you did't update or delete any posts around the same time ?
What's the blog address and Feedburner Feed Address ?

hfkfum hjemmesidebestyrer

Nov 12, 2016, 4:55:26 AM11/12/16
to General Services
I have had the same problem on my feedburn of  https://sites.google.com/site/harlevframlevspejderne/nyheder/posts.xml . It has happended twice now.

Clinton Green

Nov 14, 2016, 1:03:59 AM11/14/16
to General Services
I've had this same problem sporadically for a few months now.

I found an old post elsewhere saying that this can be fixed by resyncing the feed. I am considering doing this, but I'm concerned I will lose all my email subscribers to my blog if I do this (I have 150+). Does anyone know if that will happen?