No one is getting their emails Help!!!!!

vanity andme

Apr 26, 2016, 11:32:07 AM4/26/16
to General Services
Hi, for some reason no one is getting an email from me. I am active, I have done everything as quoted. Please can you help ?

Matti nescio

Apr 26, 2016, 5:06:29 PM4/26/16
to General Services
On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 6:32:07 PM UTC+3, vanity andme wrote:
Hi, for some reason no one is getting an email from me. I am active, I have done everything as quoted.

Done everything as what ?

When you renamed your .blogspot URL ( all the way back in Sep 2014 it seems), you didn't do any of the required things:
  • create a stub blog at the old .blogspot address
  • set up Post Feed Redirect on the old address to the new feed address
  • update the Original Feed URL in Feedburner Feed Details

vanity andme

Apr 26, 2016, 6:18:22 PM4/26/16
to General Services
Thank you for getting back to me. This would have happened when I had my new blog template up loaded. I was very new to blogging then and didn't realise I needed to do that. Would it be best to delete and start over ? Or request to move it to the other address I already have in feedburner ?

Matti nescio

Apr 26, 2016, 6:50:56 PM4/26/16
to General Services
If you started over, you'd lose any existing email subscribers you have in the Feedburner feed, so you don't want to do that.
Just update the Original Feed URL by changing vaniyuandmeblog to vanityandmeblog .

vanity andme

Apr 27, 2016, 2:03:21 AM4/27/16
to General Services
I can't believe I didn't see that ! Two days I have been trying to figure out. Thank you so much