Changed name of Googlesites Announcement Page, now Feedburner no longer posting my posts

Swarup Bhai

Apr 21, 2016, 7:27:03 AM4/21/16
to General Services
In Aug 2014 I created an Announcements Page in my Googlesites and up subscriptions for it through feedburner. From Aug 2014 through October 2014, whenever I created a new entry for the Annoucements Page, it would get posted to Subscribers via email and in the "from" of the email header would be "Swarup Bhai", which is my user name for my gmail account Swarup Bhai <swarup...@gmail.com>. In Nov 2014, without my requesting a change, the feedburner emails which I posted changed the "from" to "Posts of 01 - जालस्थानस्य उद्घोषणाः <noreply+...@google.com>". Here "01 - जालस्थानस्य उद्घोषणाः" is the name of my Announcements Page. And up until 3-4 days ago, that is how the feedburner emails have been going out. But I got sick of it saying "Posts of 01 - जालस्थानस्य उद्घोषणाः" in the from box of the feedburner emails. So 3 days ago I changed the name of my Announcements Page to "Samskrita Vyakaranam - जालस्थानस्य उद्घोषणाः". This way the from box of feedburner emails would make a bit more sense. I kept the Announcements Page URL the same as it had always been. But since I changed the name of the Announcements Page, Feedburner is no longer posting my posts. I can't get a post to go out to my subscribers. Would changing the name of the Announcements Page be the cause of this? As I say, the page URL has always remained the same. And now I changed the Announcements Page name back to what it was, and the Feedburner email is still not going out. How can I troubleshoot/fix this problem?