Feedburner not emailing subbies

Erin Marshall

Sep 21, 2015, 10:11:05 AM9/21/15
to General Services
Hi, my feedburner did not email my subbies this morning the new post that I sent out. I have a couple questions:

1) How do I check to make sure that all of my feed info is correct under the feed details?
2) once it is fixed, is there a way that I can try to resend the post to my email subscribers as a way to make sure it is working?

Matti nescio

Sep 21, 2015, 12:12:33 PM9/21/15
to General Services
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:11:05 PM UTC+3, Erin Marshall wrote:
1) How do I check to make sure that all of my feed info is correct under the feed details?

What are your feed details - Original Feed and Feed Address ?
When you view them, do they have identical content ?

Erin Marshall

Sep 21, 2015, 1:04:53 PM9/21/15
to General Services
Yes, the content is identical from what I can see.

Original feed: http://liveprettyonapenny.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/liveprettyonapenny

Matti nescio

Sep 21, 2015, 2:03:40 PM9/21/15
to General Services
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 5:11:05 PM UTC+3, Erin Marshall wrote:
Hi, my feedburner did not email my subbies this morning the new post that I sent out.

The newest post on the blog appears to be from a week ago - did you have a newer post that you deleted/drafted ?

Erin Marshall

Sep 21, 2015, 2:16:01 PM9/21/15
to General Services
Really? No, it was a post published yesterday. I am not sure why I dont see what you see when I pull up those links.

So I guess thats the problem:(
Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Sep 21, 2015, 3:11:42 PM9/21/15
to General Services
Now I see it.
<published>
2015-09-20T12:00:00.000-04:00
</published>
<updated>
2015-09-21T15:00:14.570-04:00
</updated>

What delivery schedule do you have selected in your feedburner settings in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

Erin Marshall

Sep 21, 2015, 3:39:54 PM9/21/15
to General Services
It was initally 7-9am but i changed it to 11am-1pm today to try to get it to feed again, but it didnt.

Is there a way to try to correct it and resend the feed?

Erin Marshall

Sep 22, 2015, 11:47:10 AM9/22/15
to General Services
Hi just checking in to see if I can get some assistance on rectifying this problem. Is there something I can do to try an re send this post to my feed subscribers?