Unsubscribe link not working

Jessica

May 9, 2015, 6:46:56 PM5/9/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The unsubscribe link at the bottom of my emails is not working. Instead of allowing followers to unsubscribe, the link sends them back to my website. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thank you!

Jessica

Maks Verver

Jun 4, 2015, 11:49:48 AM6/4/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia,

That sounds like a very strange problem. What's your FeedBurner URL?

 - Maks.

Maks Verver

Jun 4, 2015, 11:50:09 AM6/4/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Oops, I meant "Jessica", of course.

Jessica

Jun 4, 2015, 5:56:49 PM6/4/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
No worries on the name! thank you for trying to help.
My feedburner URL is: http://vamboozled.com/?feed=rss2

Maks Verver

Jun 8, 2015, 7:00:17 AM6/8/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jessica,

The easiest way to fix it on your end is to make sure that the channel includes a non-empty title (something like "VAMboozled!" seems appropriate). It looks like your feed is generated by WordPress, so you might have to change something in WordPress to fix this. I don't know much about WordPress, but maybe you can figure it out, or you can ask in the WordPress forums for tips.

 - Maks.

Jessica

Jun 8, 2015, 1:10:10 PM6/8/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Thank you SO much for your help. I didn't even know where to start, so this is very helpful.

Thank you, Maks!