I have updated the name of my blog and Feedburner will not recognise it or new posts

Sally Baker

May 22, 2015, 7:25:10 AM5/22/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I changed the name of my company in February and in turn the URLs for my website and blog (hosted on my Shopify website) also changed. I have burnt the new feed to Feedburner using the new URL and given it the new name, and applied the feedburner new URL to the back end in my own website but for some reason the feed in Feedburner still displays the old name and it is not publishing any new posts since my company name happened. Shopify support have not been able to get to the bottom of it and suggested I try Google. Help!

Matti nescio

May 22, 2015, 8:27:13 AM5/22/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Did you also

Sally Baker

May 22, 2015, 8:40:45 AM5/22/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m sorry I’m not very technical! When I changed the name of my company I simply added the new domain address to my Shopify website and made it the primary domain, so the old URL points to the new domain name. There is a URL re-direct in place that allows blog posts before the change to still appear and be read.

I claimed the new blog address in Feedburner, gave it a new title and added the new Feedburner URL to my website. However, when I click subscribe in my website if goes to this page, which displays the correct URL but shows the old name and only the old blog posts. FYI, the new company name is The Pretty in Print Company and the old name is Names In Frames.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/pretty-in-print-co-blog

I don’t think I’m using Feedburner for email subscriptions at present.

Thank you for your help.

Sally.