Forgot my Login :-(

CityNEWS

Mar 20, 2018, 7:11:11 PM3/20/18
to General Services
Hi,

I look after the online activities of our media company. Some time ago, a Feedburner account and a related feed were also set up. Unfortunately, I can not find the login information anymore. Unfortunately, I do not know which of our e-mail accounts the account was created. I do not know how I can restore the access data and urgently ask for help.

I hope you can help me and I can gladly try to communicate.

Kind regards from Germany

Nina Mitchell

Apr 9, 2018, 9:03:21 PM4/9/18
to General Services
Similar problem: My Usernames in feedburner doesn't work. This was set up in 2010 and I'd like to get the list of people who subscribe. Any ideas?

Thanks!