can I subscribe people to my feed if they're unable to do so themselves?

babetteflix

Feb 19, 2018, 11:20:08 AM2/19/18
to General Services
Two subscribers accidentally unsubscribed to the feed. They are elderly and not tech-savvy and haven't been able to use the link I sent them. Can I sign them back up?

Thanks

Matti nescio

Feb 19, 2018, 11:29:07 AM2/19/18
to General Services
On Monday, 19 February 2018 18:20:08 UTC+2, babetteflix wrote:
Two subscribers accidentally unsubscribed to the feed. They are elderly and not tech-savvy and haven't been able to use the link I sent them. Can I sign them back up?

You could - but they would still need to click the confirm link in confimation email they receive.