Update Old RSS Feed

Deep

Feb 21, 2018, 5:22:26 AM2/21/18
to General Services
I want to send old post to subscribers via feedburner. Is there a way to update old RSS feed so that it automatically goes to subscribers?

Matti nescio

Feb 21, 2018, 5:42:35 AM2/21/18
to General Services
On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 12:22:26 UTC+2, Deep wrote:
I want to send old post to subscribers via feedburner. Is there a way to update old RSS feed so that it automatically goes to subscribers?

Actually uptate the old posts (that don't currently appear in your Original Feed), so that they appear in the feed.

Deep

Feb 21, 2018, 5:47:42 AM2/21/18
to General Services
Updating an old post with the same url doesn't shoot an email to subscribers. I have updated many posts in the past but it doesn't send email to subscribers.