Cannot access Feedburner account after Google migration

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rob Vander Giessen-Reitsma

未讀,
2015年3月17日 上午11:43:232015/3/17
收件者:feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I set up a Feedburner account for a client years ago, before Google purchased it.  The account was under an e-mail address that was later converted to Google Apps and I thought I had migrated the Feedburner account over to the new Google account.  But when I log in to Feedburner, there are no feeds.  Here is what I'm trying to access:

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/heartsandmindsbooks

I'm fairly certain I have the correct username and password for the Feedburner account and I know I have the correct login for the Google account.  And yet I cannot access the Feedburner account at all.  I've posted here before, I've tried to call Google and I've tried e-mailing.  No one has helped.  I need to get access to this account so that I can build a new site for my client.

THIS ISSUE HAS PERSISTED FOR YEARS AND I NEED TO RESOLVE IT. PLEASE HELP.

Maks Verver

未讀,
2015年3月17日 下午2:07:302015/3/17
收件者:feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I'll send you a message privately to resolve this.

smart-techie

未讀,
2015年3月19日 晚上8:58:492015/3/19
收件者:feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Wow, did not see this but I just posted about the same exact problem. Same thing has happened to me and persisted for years too!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息