Forgot Feedburner Username/Password

Amanda David

May 6, 2016, 10:31:15 AM5/6/16
to General Services
This Feedburner account was set up by a previous employee. Unfortunately, we do not have the username and password to make updates/changes.

How can we recover the login information for this Feedburner account?

Charlie Zhang

May 6, 2016, 1:59:14 PM5/6/16
to General Services
Hi Amanda,

I sent you an email with your login info.

Charlie

Amanda David

May 6, 2016, 3:03:13 PM5/6/16
to General Services
Hi Charlie,

Thank you!

Regards,
Amanda

Nina Mitchell

Apr 8, 2018, 4:42:57 PM4/8/18
to General Services
Hi Charlie,  I am in a similar situation.  No idea what the username would be.

Can you or a colleague help? Thanks! Nina

Lauren H

Apr 9, 2018, 1:07:00 AM4/9/18
to General Services
 Hi, I'm in the same situation with our feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/YourLibrarycsu

 Could you please let me know how we can access the feedburner account to transfer the feed.
 Thanks,
 Lauren

David Clounie

May 2, 2018, 11:29:45 AM5/2/18
to General Services
Hello,
I'm in the same situation. This feedburner account was set up years ago by somebody else, and we need to get access to it:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/clearwaterpark

Please help!

ritadehe...@gmail.com

May 13, 2018, 10:53:17 PM5/13/18
to General Services
I have a feedburner account I can't remember my username or password, how can. Get help. Thank yoy

Shehryar Qureshi

May 16, 2018, 3:23:46 AM5/16/18
to General Services
I lost mine credentials too

can anyone help

Dale Bobermien

Aug 12, 2018, 9:18:10 PM8/12/18
to General Services
Hi Charlie, I am in the same boat.

Are you able to help us retrieve our login?

Thanks,
Dale

Philip Gray

Aug 21, 2018, 10:51:49 AM8/21/18
to General Services
Hello,

Same situation for me, I'm afraid.

Any help that you could give would be much appreciated.

feed is:

Thanks.

GHT Dubai

Aug 26, 2018, 4:55:16 AM8/26/18
to General Services
very nice information..
keep it up..
thanks for sharing amanda.

earthl...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2019, 3:17:37 AM1/9/19
to General Services
Hi Charlie,

are you still able to help with these requests?

Best

Cullen

Steve Curtis

Jan 29, 2019, 9:59:37 AM1/29/19
to General Services
Charlie, are you still active in this thread?