FEED BURNER ACCOUNT WAS CREATED BY SOMEONE THAT LEFT THE COMPANY AND DID NOT GIVE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

Ana Bertolo

Jan 29, 2018, 5:57:03 AM1/29/18
to General Services
Hi Everybody,

We have a big issue here, as the account for feed burner was created three years or more ago. The person that left the company did not leave any details. We do not even know what is the name of the account.
People are still getting old news from us and we do not know how to stop it from happening. I created a new feed, but people that had subscribed to the old one are still getting messages, as my manager and director...

I do not know what to do.

Thanks,

Ana

Timothy Yoder

Jan 29, 2018, 11:18:23 AM1/29/18
to General Services
What is the feed URI?

SpdyPete

Feb 8, 2018, 11:56:17 AM2/8/18
to General Services
Hey Tim,

Im suffering from the same problem and trying to figure out what email my feedburner account: speed/zkBS was setup to since it was done by a web admin that I no longer work with.

Any help would be appreciated.

aprata

Feb 20, 2018, 1:18:49 PM2/20/18
to General Services
Hi all,

I'm having the same issue at my company. Did anyone find a resolution to the issue?

Thanks,