Lost account? Help please

RE Insider

Feb 13, 2015, 3:45:52 PM2/13/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been working as the editor/manager of the news blog http://re-insider.com/ for about a year now since my predecessor left, and it only now came to my attention that we have this feedburner plugin running on the website. I've done some digging around through old files, and it seems that we used to actively use this back around 2011.

I can't seem to find any documentation though about logins or passwords used, but I know we were using the service to collect subscribers emails. For some time now, maybe 2-3 years, we've been using 3rd party program to maintain and distribute news updates to our subscribers, but I believe there are individuals who have, and may continue to sign up for our updates through the feedburner plugin.

In addition to this, we'll be redesigning the website soon, and if I cannot access this information, I believe these subscribers and their emails will be lost forever. I'd very much like to know how I can access this list of subscribers to add them to our third party distribution, or at least access the account so we continue to use Feedburner after the redesign.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Chris