I want to combine feedsubscriber of two feeds into one

Anay

Apr 11, 2008, 7:40:03 AM4/11/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
As part of understanding feedburner and part of learning.. I ended up
two different feed URL for same content. Now, unfortunately .. I have
two different subscriber base for same content.. ...
Both feeds have 141 and 142 feed reader respectively and I guess all
of them are Feedburner Email subscriber.

What I want is to transfer all feed subscriber from

http://feeds.feedburner.com/etalkindia

http://feeds.feedburner.com/etiupdates ....

So I want to have everything in later FEED URL ie.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/etiupdates

I read on board that email subsriber transfer can be done only be
FEEDburner staff...

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Apr 11, 2008, 8:02:52 AM4/11/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Anay,

I will forward your case to the FeedBurner Team and they will follow-
up with you. Please stay tuned.

Chhaya

Apr 13, 2008, 8:14:08 AM4/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi there,

I also have the same problem, I want to transfer http://feeds.feedburner.com/phonereportCNM
to http://feeds.feedburner.com/phonereport2.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Matt S.

Apr 13, 2008, 12:40:25 PM4/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
We can transfer all FeedBurner _email_ subscribers from /etalkindia
to /etiupdates. If you can confirm this transfer is what you want,
we'll follow up on it.

On Apr 11, 6:40 am, Anay wrote:
> As part of understanding feedburner and part of learning.. I ended up
> two different feed URL for same content. Now, unfortunately .. I have
> two different subscriber base for same content.. ...
> Both feeds have 141 and 142 feed reader respectively and I guess all
> of them are Feedburner Email subscriber.
>
> What I want is to transfer all feed subscriber from
>
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/etalkindia

> http://feeds.feedburner.com/etiupdates....
>
> So I want to have everything in later FEED URL ie.http://feeds.feedburner.com/etiupdates

Matt S.

Apr 13, 2008, 12:41:05 PM4/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same here; we can transfer all email subscribers from /phonereportCNM
to /phonereport2. Please confirm this is the action you want taken.

On Apr 13, 7:14 am, Chhaya wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I also have the same problem, I want to transferhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/phonereportCNM
> tohttp://feeds.feedburner.com/phonereport2.

Luke Gilman

Apr 21, 2008, 2:53:17 PM4/21/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same issue - we would like to move subscribers of http://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews
to the feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog.

~ Luke

Matt S.

Apr 21, 2008, 8:42:14 PM4/21/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hey Luke,

To transfer everyone:

1) Change the "Original Feed" address of http://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews
to be http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog.
2) Delete http://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews, *making sure* that
you check the "30 day redirection" checkbox. This action redirects all
of your feed traffic to the feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog
feed.
3) Let us know once you have completed these steps. We can then
transfer your email subscribers to the /ChildrenandtheLawBlog feed
administratively (this cannot be done by you).

On Apr 21, 1:53 pm, Luke Gilman wrote:
> Same issue - we would like to move subscribers ofhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews
> to the feedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog.

Gift Unwrapper

May 10, 2008, 10:55:00 PM5/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello Matt,

Please combine my feeds as well.

I have done the steps below.

Thank you

Cheers,
HB

On Apr 22, 10:42 am, Matt S. wrote:
> Hey Luke,
>
> To transfer everyone:
>
> 1) Change the "OriginalFeed" address ofhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews
> to behttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog.
> 2) Deletehttp://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews, *making sure* that
> you check the "30 day redirection" checkbox. This action redirects all
> of yourfeedtraffic to the feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlogfeed.
> 3) Let us know once you have completed these steps. We can then
> transfer your email subscribers to the /ChildrenandtheLawBlogfeed
> administratively (this cannot be done by you).
>
> On Apr 21, 1:53 pm, Luke Gilman wrote:
>
> > Same issue - we would like to move subscribers ofhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/C4CLPnews
> > to thefeedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ChildrenandtheLawBlog.

Gift Unwrapper

May 10, 2008, 11:05:28 PM5/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It would have helped to have the feeds.

HEre they are http://feeds.feedburner.com/AdhdIsAGift this is the one
I want to keep.

This is the one I want to integrate into http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheAdhdPodcaster

Thank you.

HB

Matt S.

May 12, 2008, 11:47:47 AM5/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Looks you've redirected that old feed to the new one you want to keep;
since there are no email subscribers on the old one, there's nothing
for us to help with. I think you're all set.

On May 10, 10:05 pm, Gift Unwrapper wrote:
> It would have helped to have the feeds.
>
> HEre they arehttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AdhdIsAGiftthis is the one
> I want to keep.
>
> This is the one I want to integrate intohttp://feeds.feedburner.com/TheAdhdPodcaster

piper

May 12, 2008, 1:04:41 PM5/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

Can you assist me to merge my email subscribers? I need to redirect
the old feed and delete them after the email subscriber has been
moved.

OLD FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/sgear

NEW FEED : http://feeds.feedburner.com/slashgear

Thanks a bunch

On May 12, 10:47 am, Matt S. wrote:
> Looks you've redirected that old feed to the new one you want to keep;
> since there are no email subscribers on the old one, there's nothing
> for us to help with. I think you're all set.
>
> On May 10, 10:05 pm, Gift Unwrapper wrote:
>
> > It would have helped to have the feeds.
>
> > HEre they arehttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AdhdIsAGiftthisis the one

Matt S.

May 13, 2008, 6:01:21 PM5/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Since these two feeds appear in different accounts, we couldn't do so
until after you have successfully delete-redirected the old feed to
the new one. Once that's in place, we can migrate the email
subscribers.

On May 12, 12:04 pm, piper wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Can you assist me to merge my email subscribers? I need to redirect
> the old feed and delete them after the email subscriber has been
> moved.
>
> OLD FEED :http://feeds.feedburner.com/sgear
>
> NEW FEED :http://feeds.feedburner.com/slashgear
>
> Thanks a bunch
>
> On May 12, 10:47 am, Matt S. wrote:
>
> > Looks you've redirected that old feed to the new one you want to keep;
> > since there are no email subscribers on the old one, there's nothing
> > for us to help with. I think you're all set.
>
> > On May 10, 10:05 pm, Gift Unwrapper wrote:
>
> > > It would have helped to have the feeds.
>
> > > HEre they arehttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AdhdIsAGiftthisisthe one

piper

May 13, 2008, 6:41:16 PM5/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thanks Matt,

I have deleted the feed and it is redirecting to feeds.feedburner.com/
slashgear now

Matt S.

May 13, 2008, 6:56:12 PM5/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Cool. I'll have our admin team move the email subscribers. This may
take 24-48h; just hang in there and I'll post another follow-up once
done.

Matt S.

May 14, 2008, 3:14:20 PM5/14/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
This transfer has been completed; please verify the subscribers you
expect to see are listed under Publicize > Email Subscriptions.

Michael David

May 2, 2016, 9:58:59 AM5/2/16
to General Services
Hi Matt

Please i'm having an issue with my feedburner account, I can't access my subscriber section on my dashboard, it comes out with an error message, saying trouble at the mill.

Please help me
Thanks