subscribing to feed

southfr...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 11:12:31 PM1/27/17
to General Services
I'm not a blogger, but I want to subscribe to a blog on Blogspot.  So I created a feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/NXvcE .  How can I subscribe to it (so that I'll receive an email when it has a new post)?  (Feedburner's help isn't helpful to non-bloggers.  Thanks in advance.)

kosit la-orngsri

Jan 28, 2017, 5:34:26 PM1/28/17
to General Services
สวัสดี

Matti nescio

Jan 30, 2017, 10:05:22 AM1/30/17
to General Services
On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 6:12:31 AM UTC+2, (unknown) wrote:

You haven't activated Email Subscriptions in the Publicize tab.

southfr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 1:38:09 PM1/30/17
to General Services
Thanks Matti, I've activated "email subscriptions" now.  How do I subscribe to the feed?

Matti nescio

Jan 30, 2017, 4:16:44 PM1/30/17
to General Services

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 8:38:09 PM UTC+2, (unknown) wrote:
Thanks Matti, I've activated "email subscriptions" now.  How do I subscribe to the feed?

To the feed itself,  by using your preferred feed aggregator -
something that you wouldn't have needed to create a feedburner feed for.

By email: