FeedBurner is not updating. Tried almost all fixes. Nothing worked!

Mahesh Mohan

Oct 9, 2015, 4:50:55 AM10/9/15
to General Services
Hello,

My blog URL is http://www.minterest.org/blog/ and the FeedBurner URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/Minterest.

As you can see.. the latest blog post is dated  SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 but the one that you see on FeedBurner is dated 13 Aug 2015. When I tried "Resynchronization" and "Pinging" the FeedBurner page updated instantly and showed all the latest blog posts. But after some time (not sure how much time) it goes back to the previous state and shows the posts up to 13 Aug 2015 itself.

I checked my original feed URL http://www.minterest.org/feed/ and it's updating automatically as expected.

Also, I am showing FULL blog posts on Feeds and was showing around 8 posts on Feeds page. And then I read about FeedBurner limits and I reduced the feed count to 2. But still it's not updating.

What could be the problem?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Matti nescio

Oct 9, 2015, 6:56:29 AM10/9/15
to General Services
Disable W3 Total Cache for your feed URLs, or failing that, disable it altogether.

Mahesh Mohan

Oct 9, 2015, 9:39:55 AM10/9/15
to General Services
Hi Matti,

Actually, I did try the first way... That is, I unchecked the "Cache feeds" option in page cache and it was still showing the old feeds. Anyway, as you said it's a W3TC problem. I checked its WordPress plugin page (https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/) and realized that the "Last Updated: 2015-8-26". So as you said.. this latest version could be the problem.

Also, I noticed that I have enabled the FeedBurner extension in W3TC. So I just disabled it and again synchronised the feedburner again and manually pinged. As of now it's showing the latest blog post (i published one few minutes back). If it shows the old feeds once again then I will disable the plugin.

Thanks a lot for the help and I will update this thread when I find something.