Re: How do I contact FeedBurner Support - Lost access to my email subscribers

PeggyK

Aug 16, 2012, 10:33:35 PM8/16/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
There is no contact page for Feedburner, I don't think.

I can try to help you troubleshoot though.

So you say you changed blogging platforms, so your original feed URL changed.

Are you sure when you updated the original feed URL in your Feedburner account you entered the URL correctly?

I don't know how that could have broken your email subscriptions, but that's the first thing I'd check.

Sweet 2 Eat Baking

Aug 17, 2012, 3:52:32 AM8/17/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peggy,

Thanks for responding. I'm sure the feed link is valid. It's http:feeds.feedburner.com/sweet2eatbaking

The original feed link is: http://www.sweet2eatbaking.com/feed/ and my website is http://www.sweet2eatbaking.com/

What happened was I had my custom domain (same as linked above) through blogger and changed from Bloggers hosting to a Wordpress self-hosted blog again, same URL.

The old (Bloggers) feed address that was working was input into FeedBurner as..
Old: http://www.sweet2eatbaking.com/feeds/posts/default (now set to redirect to FeedBurner with .htaccess)

All that I did was go into my settings page and edit the feed from old to new and hit save. I thought everything was fine until I tried to view/edit my email subscribers a day or two after. It was fine before I changed the feed URL.

I can't understand why FeedBurner wouldn't have a contact page. What would happen if someone would lose access completely? There would be no way to contact them at all? I don't want to change feed URL. I don't know if FeedBurner is working properly, I seem to be stuck on the same subscribers since the change (it changes daily but always goes back to the same number).

In fact, when I changed, I lost over 100 subscribers but that got resolved when I set up the .htaccess file for the URL mentioned above.

If you have any suggestions for me to check anything, I'd be willing to do it. I need to get whatever this is fixed. Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to whatever suggestions you may have.

Thanks again,
-Lisa.

Sweet 2 Eat Baking

Aug 17, 2012, 3:57:49 AM8/17/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that first feed link should have read: http://feeds.feedburner.com/sweet2eatbaking

Early morning typos! Gah. *blush*

PeggyK

Aug 17, 2012, 12:39:12 PM8/17/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
It looks like your feed is currently working fine, so that's good.

I don't know what could be causing the error on your email subscriber list page. I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for how to fix it.

Kathie Thomas

Aug 18, 2012, 7:26:37 PM8/18/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
It annoys me you can't contact them. I've lost have of my subscribers suddenly and would love to know where they've gone to.  Hundreds, just dropped off the list. What's the go Google and why has this happened?

Jamu Shur

Sep 21, 2012, 8:55:51 AM9/21/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kathie
did you have any luck getting back your subscribers. I just lost all subscribers from my feedburner account and was wonder if you had any luck getting your back
Kind regards
James

Boatie

Sep 25, 2012, 12:34:21 AM9/25/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
James

Some feeds subscribers are now back for missing dates.  It was a software bug.

Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.

To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click  Manage Your Email Subscriber List.

If you then want to move your feed to FeedBlitz - here's how http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.

Rebecca

headhill

Jan 16, 2013, 12:08:14 PM1/16/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to notify Feedburner that a link to the subscription my subscribers click on has a virus in it?

My last subscriber just notified me that when she clicked on the Feedburner link, a virus infected her whole contact list and caused all sorts of problems for her.

She said it was an email direct from Feedburner.....

Frank

GRIDHOME

Jan 19, 2013, 11:18:38 PM1/19/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Simon Baillie

Feb 15, 2013, 10:02:54 AM2/15/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any joy contacting someone at Feedburner, I am having real issues with my podcast. All my Podcasts have stopped working and asking for authorisation but I can't find out what authorisation is needed.

Thanks

paul.m...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2013, 7:19:18 PM2/15/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Peggy,
I'm just now trying to migrate my email subscriptions to google from feedburner.  I forgot my Feedburner user name but the website is essentialeating.com.  The URL for the blog is blog.essentialeating.com.  I have hundreds of emails that I'd like to migrate.  Please, can you help.  Thank you!

Joe Wilson

Mar 21, 2013, 10:30:49 AM3/21/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same issues too... seems that it has been down for the past 3 days.  no love :-(

geo...@djkosto.com

Jul 12, 2013, 7:18:09 AM7/12/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peggy,

are you able to help me gain ownership of my old feed?

i accidently deleted my entire account and lost access to everything, i recreated all the accounts with the same email address. am i able to gain ownership of that feed again with my current google account?

I badly need ownership of my feed again as its linked to numerous amounts of directories. I can provide all types of ownership.

PLEASE HELP!

aneyefordetail

Aug 6, 2013, 8:15:16 AM8/6/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Peggy:  I see your name here and the help you've given, so here goes:
Feedburner put out an old post of mine today, 8/6/13, one that was published on 5/9/13. What is going on? How can I stop this from happening again?  Nothing new has changed with my blog or platform. Thanks.

jonath...@lifeway.com

Nov 6, 2013, 9:05:49 AM11/6/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Like the others in this group, I'm in need of account recovery for feedburner.

The feed at feeds.feedburner.com/edstetzercom is a corporate account for LifeWay Christian Resources but the user who set up the feedburner account is no longer with us. We had a server issue recently and the server providing the source feed is not defunct. So it's been about over month since feedburner worked. We need to gain access to the feed and update the source but can't. Please help.

Jonathan Howe
LifeWay Christian Resources

Alexis Smith

Nov 24, 2014, 2:08:13 PM11/24/14
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How do I contact feedburner support, my RSS podcast feed stopped showing feeds,

It was working http://feeds.feedburner.com/brosal/REPg

I need help to fix it. Pod medic says its fine
Message has been deleted

Amanda

Jul 1, 2015, 8:32:32 PM7/1/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Boatie - do you still work for Feedburner?

I need to make changes to a feed I set up about 3 years about under an old email address (that I now don't have access to - it was deleted)

Is there a way I can get the feed changed to my new email address?

Thanks
Amanda

Maks Verver

Jul 2, 2015, 12:50:37 PM7/2/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I think you misunderstood: Rebecca works for FeedBlitz, not FeedBurner. However, I can probably help you with your issue. I'll send you an email.

 - Maks.

John Ross

Jul 14, 2015, 10:08:45 AM7/14/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maks,

Would you be able to assist me with account recovery also?  My company has a very old feedburner account for our newsroom that we don't have any credentials for - I'm not even sure whether this one was migrated to a Google account, it's been that long since anyone has needed to access it.  The feed URL is http://feeds2.feedburner.com/NewsRoomNAA.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
John

Maks Verver

Jul 15, 2015, 4:44:32 AM7/15/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I'll send you an email.

Jason Coleman

Jul 23, 2015, 4:35:26 PM7/23/15
to General Services
Hi Maks - My company has an older feedburner account that I set up but am no longer able to log into. Even the e-mail address shows as invalid when trying to recover. Can you e-mail me so I can try to log back in? Thanks. -Jason

Len Foley

Jul 24, 2015, 2:23:52 AM7/24/15
to General Services
Hi Maks, We also lost our entire list in Feedburner and would like to hire you to help us retrieve it. Please email me at your earliest convenience. Thanks! Len

On Friday, August 17, 2012 at 12:56:18 AM UTC+1, Sweet 2 Eat Baking wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to contact FeedBurner support through the 'contact' page but it asks me to login, I login then it redirects me to my feeds page. It keeps doing this in an infinate loop so I can't ever get to the contact page.

I've lost access to my email subscribers. In Feed Stats > Subscribers > FeedBurner Email Subscriptions when I click 'Manage Your Email Subscriber List' it displays the "Trouble at the mill" message. This has only been a problem since July 20th. On that date, I changed the feed URL on my FeedBurner settings for the above account because I have changed blogging platforms therefore my feed URL changed. Doing this seems to have done or broken something on my account.

I've been without seeing my email subscribers for 3 weeks now and been trying to contact FeedBurner about it.

Is anyone else having this issue with the contact page? Is there anyway around this? Does FeedBurner have a support email I could contact them on? Or is there any way I can fix this myself (personally, I can't see how).

Any help whatsoever is appreciated. Thanks.
-Lisa.
Message has been deleted

Len Foley

Jul 28, 2015, 9:24:34 AM7/28/15
to General Services
Is there anyone here who can help me get my email list back from Feedburner? I am willing to pay someone to help me with this. Thanks!

Ellie Sorota

Sep 15, 2015, 3:02:57 PM9/15/15
to General Services
Hi,
I also need help recovering a feed.

Can't remember the pre-google login name our organization used.

My email is: ellie...@gmail.com if anyone will contact me to follow up.  I'd like to link the feed to our organization's email account.

Thanks!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matti nescio

Jul 24, 2015, 12:24:31 PM7/24/15
to General Services
On Friday, 24 July 2015 17:44:03 UTC+3, Dan W wrote:
It seems that Feedburner even ignores robots.txt directives.

Couldn't you just block the feedburner user-agent from accessing https://news.vicc.org/feed/
by editing your .htaccess file ?

was likely registered to "a.b.le...@Vanderbilt.Edu" which is now an invalid address.

Couldn't you also re-create that email address, then attempt Google (Apps ? ) account recovery ?

Message has been deleted

Premiere Networks

Mar 7, 2016, 10:51:06 AM3/7/16
to General Services
Hi Dan W.

Hope this finds you well. I am a Product Manager for Premiere Networks which represents this account
Myself along with the rest of my team are relatively new and do not have account info to log into our account. We are currently experiencing an issue with feed not getting the latest content from our site.

Can you help us? We most likely want to transfer this account to the right email as well.

Thanks!

Ashlin Ocampo

Product Manager, Premiere Digital Media

ashlin...@iheartmedia.com

MattB

Apr 21, 2016, 2:45:14 PM4/21/16
to General Services
Hi Maks,

I work for ART19, a podcast hosting company, and I'm trying to help a customer who was on a network and using Feedburner, left the network, then the network deleted the show from their Feedburner account, and now the show's subscribers are in limbo. Can you help me help the customer reclaim their Feedburner feed? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Matt

Matti nescio

Apr 21, 2016, 3:01:49 PM4/21/16
to General Services
On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 9:45:14 PM UTC+3, MattB wrote:
I work for ART19, a podcast hosting company, and I'm trying to help a customer who was on a network and using Feedburner, left the network, then the network deleted the show from their Feedburner account, and now the show's subscribers are in limbo. Can you help me help the customer reclaim their Feedburner feed?

Did you try creating a new Feedburner with the same Feedburner Feed Address as before ?

MattB

Apr 22, 2016, 5:48:35 PM4/22/16
to General Services
Hey, that worked! Thank you for the suggestion.

Still wondering if there is anyone here who works at Google/Feedburner who can help with a couple of other shows we host that have lost access to their Feedburner. It'd be great to have a contact there for such situations.

Adam

May 25, 2016, 2:55:45 PM5/25/16
to General Services
I'm not sure if others are running into this issue - I'm trying to transfer ownership of one of my feeds. I go through the transfer feed link, input the email address, get a confirmation that the transfer email was sent, but no email is received. Checked spam and junk mail, but there's nothing. Maks not sure if this is something you can help with, I'd rather not go through the whole process of transferring away from Feedburner at this moment. Thanks in advance!

Celina del Toro

Aug 16, 2017, 2:26:56 PM8/16/17
to General Services
Hi Maks,
I see that you helped some users get access to their feed burner account. I work for a company that has recently been acquired and I am assisting the parent company find out what happened to their feed burner account. They just went thru a recent website redesign and their blog posts notifications are still been sent but there is no subscription link on the site and no-one has the access to the feedburner account. Is there a way you can help me or point me to the right direction? I have been added to the account as a GA administrator but I don't know how to get access to the feedburner account. Your assistance is appreciated.

Blake Imeson

Aug 22, 2017, 3:51:46 PM8/22/17
to General Services
Hi Maks,

We have a similar issue, a very old feedburner feed is now sending out spam. We don't know what email first created it and would like to find someway to delete or disable the feed.

Any options?

Many thanks,
Blake

Jen Campbell

Aug 23, 2017, 7:58:15 PM8/23/17
to General Services
Hi Maks,

We have the same situation as others.  We have been collecting email subscribers for years, but can't figure out what email out Feedburner account was set up with.  We have been trying to reclaim the account for years with no luck.
If you can help, it would be much appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Jen

Ron Callahan

Aug 23, 2017, 10:24:14 PM8/23/17
to General Services
Sure hope that you can help me as well.

I accidentally deleted my Feedburner account a while ago and now when I try to add my feed to a service such as Feedly, or check it in the W3C validator, it's totally broken.

If it helps, when I set up Feedburner, I would not have had the SSL certificate.

I can pull up the feed in Chrome and view it okay, it's just when I try to add it to a feed reader that it is broken.

Lucía Molina y Vedia

Sep 11, 2017, 4:09:06 PM9/11/17
to General Services
Hello everybody. I have a problem with a feed I've created at least an year ago.
It works perfectly: the suscription box in my website (http://latamsatelital.com/) and the emails the suscribers receibe.

The problem is that I can't find the feed on my Feedburner dashboard and I don't remember with wich email I've created the account.

is there any way to track it down?

Thanks everyone!

Lucía

Matt McCall

Oct 27, 2017, 5:14:49 PM10/27/17
to General Services
did you ever get an answer? I also changed my blog platform and when I changed the feed address, I noticed that I lost both RSS and email subscribers as well as view stats. Much appreciated!
-- Matt

Matti nescio

Oct 27, 2017, 6:16:45 PM10/27/17
to General Services
On Friday, 27 October 2017 22:14:49 UTC+1, Matt McCall wrote:
I also changed my blog platform and when I changed the feed address

If you really changed the Feed Address (instead of the Original Feed),
did you read the fine print about what would happen ?

Are you redirecting the Original Feed URL from the old platform to that of the new platform ?

Angel Miranda

Jan 29, 2019, 9:38:28 AM1/29/19
to General Services
Hi, i have the same problem with the feed burner account of one of my websites. at this day i can access all the subscriber in the account and the website is tstartint to send emails about content of 2016.
Is there a way to recover my account or to know to which email belong the feed?

Regards

-Angel
Message has been deleted

Johnny JJ

Mar 7, 2020, 2:06:53 AM3/7/20
to General Services

Hi everyone I am John I want to know about FeedBurner how we can use this or what it's useful for ourselves. and why we add our site URL add in this.
like I am adding affiliate site URL what it's given me a response.