Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Alan Skinner

da leggere,
28 mar 2016, 13:20:5028/03/16
a General Services
We have an account that is FINALLY being managed by the marketing team and they have forgotten the email used to setup the feedburner account, failed to move the account over in 2009 to a Google account, and have gone through two different external marketing/web groups since then. Broken record, correct?!  The ID is compassphs.  If I can get any assistance it would be appreciated.

Maks - you seem to be the best source for solution based on the forum responses so thank you in advance if that is the case.

Alan
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra