Errors in Feedburner HTML Coding

Maxwell Bao

Jan 12, 2017, 8:54:51 PM1/12/17
to General Services
I am currently trying to embed my Blogger blog into a website via the BuzzBoost HTML generator, here is a validation link: http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A//feeds.feedburner.com//blogspot/lhsrapclub

I cannot see it at all as a visitor on my site or on the preview section of the BuzzBoost page and this is the error shown: "failed to load external url"

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any help I can get.

Matti nescio

Jan 12, 2017, 9:12:50 PM1/12/17
to General Services
On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 3:54:51 AM UTC+2, Maxwell Bao wrote:
I cannot see it at all

That not terribly surprising, considering https://feeds.feedburner.com//blogspot/lhsrapclub has zero posts.
Are you quite sure you've got the Original Feed set correctly - I seriously doubt it ?

Maxwell Bao

Jan 14, 2017, 6:50:03 PM1/14/17
to General Services
I appreciate the reply.

I fixed the feed's link, but I am still getting the same error: "failed to load external url"