Feedburner Account No Longer Active - Can't Update Settings

Joseph Nascenzi

Jan 11, 2017, 3:40:36 PM1/11/17
to General Services
Hi,

Our feedburner admin account is no longer active. As such, I can no longer access our feeds.

Anyone know how to gain access to our feeds when the account they were created in no longer exists?

Thanks,
Joe

Dick Bradley

Jan 11, 2017, 3:59:23 PM1/11/17
to General Services
I'm just adding a bit more color to this thread, as I know the OP and he is actually requesting this for me.

The account was made in 2009, when you could create a google account using a non-gmail account. Joe, the OP, created a Google account using his work email.

Sometime in 2015, our company switched over to Google Apps, and Joe's email account became a google account. So, there is the google account with an email address of j...@ourcompany.com, and now j...@ourcompany.com, which is a google account.

It seems that this somehow wasn't an issue with Feedburner, as we have an email thread where an employee confirms the Feedburner credentials (using j...@ourcompany.com and the old password) work on 5/23/2016.

My assumption is that since then, Feedburner started forcing logins with Gmail accounts, because we can not log in with the old credentials now.

Any help would be appreciated.