New feed - subscribers not showing up?

Kate Gorton

Mar 28, 2017, 1:46:31 PM3/28/17
to General Services
Hi all,

Just opened a new feed today to use on my work's WordPress blog. It all seemed very easy, but now I've gotten a few people in the office to subscribe, and they've all received the authorization email and followed the link...but none of them are showing up as Subscribers on the "My Feeds" page. Shows as 0, when there are at least 4 now who have subscribed.

Is there a delay of some kind between being added and showing up? Is there also a delay in receiving new content? I published a blog after I subscribed myself, and it wasn't sent to me.

Thank you!

Matti nescio

Mar 28, 2017, 1:51:11 PM3/28/17
to General Services
Did you actually go to your list of email subscribers in the Publicize tab ?

What delivery schedule and timezone do you have selected in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

Kate Gorton

Mar 28, 2017, 2:04:00 PM3/28/17
to General Services
Matt, thanks for replying! I have a feeling you get this panicked question often :)

I see that I have 4 under the Publicize tab, at the bottom. Just not on the main page. Thank you! I suppose the front page number will update eventually.

And an email *just* came through with the first feed from today. I'll try patience in the future.

Thanks again for writing back! All is well over here now.