Why are new posts not being sent out to subscribers?

David Barnes

Jan 22, 2016, 10:45:16 AM1/22/16
to General Services

No email updates between January 20th and 21st

Thursday, January 21, 2016 | 9:29 AM

Issue: Due to a misconfiguration, FeedBurner failed to send e-mail updates between 8 AM PST on Wednesday January 20th, and 10 AM PST on Thursday January 21st. Affected were all FeedBurner feeds with the Email Subscriptions service enabled.

Updated items have not been lost, and will be sent out over the next 24 hours, as part of the next regularly scheduled email update.

Bethany Wilson

Jan 25, 2016, 2:32:33 PM1/25/16
to General Services
I am having the same problem. My posted article is not going out. The article was published last night on Jan. 24th, and I have checked the settings and it has still not been received by the subscribers. Does anyone know what is happening at this point?

David Barnes

Jan 26, 2016, 12:46:46 PM1/26/16
to General Services
Mine is now working

Melissa Wiges

Feb 9, 2016, 10:36:02 PM2/9/16
to General Services
I'm having the same problem.  None of my posts have been going out since around January 15.  How can I fix this?

Melissa Wiges

Feb 16, 2016, 2:18:44 PM2/16/16
to General Services
Following up on this.  I'm still having this problem.  I subscribe to my own blog via email so that I can see what the emailed posts look like on the other end.  I haven't had a post emailed to me in over a month, so I'm assuming my subscribers aren't getting posts emailed to them either.

contabilidadenatv

Feb 19, 2016, 10:52:39 AM2/19/16
to General Services
Olá, meu feed está com o mesmo problema. Primeiramente diminui o número de publicações, aí ele voltou a funcionar, mas depois deu bug novamente, agora libero apenas uma publicação e ele alerta que o tamanho do post ultrapassa os 1024 de espaço.

Matti nescio

Feb 19, 2016, 3:50:57 PM2/19/16
to General Services
On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 5:52:39 PM UTC+2, contabilidadenatv wrote:
Olá, meu feed está com o mesmo problema. Primeiramente diminui o número de publicações, aí ele voltou a funcionar, mas depois deu bug novamente, agora libero apenas uma publicação e ele alerta que o tamanho do post ultrapassa os 1024 de espaço.

is currently nearly 1200KB.
Of that, the list of categories (Blogger labels) is takes nearly 1000KB , with nearly 16.000 categories.
There's a reason why it used to be limited to 5000.

Your newest post has a large amount of code because of the all the links in the post.

is ~1016 KB , just barely under the limit.

Melissa Wiges

Feb 22, 2016, 11:19:41 AM2/22/16
to General Services
Following up on this.  Still having this problem.  Thanks.

Lynn Gauthier

Mar 23, 2016, 4:24:14 PM3/23/16
to General Services
I'm having the same problem.  I haven't had any post go out since February 10th.  Does anyone know how to fix this???  My subscribers are 'barking' at me!!!  Please help!