Need help recovering Feedburner account listed under email that is no longer active

Caitlin Burge

Mar 24, 2017, 5:03:18 PM3/24/17
to General Services
Our business feedburner account was transferred from an original feedburner user to a gmail account (business) that no longer exists, as that employee left the company. It looks like I have no way of recovering this without that login information, which I don't have. How can I get this feedburner transferred to a different email address?

The legacy claim action only gives me the option to put in a feedburner username, which I don't have since it was transferred to another user already: https://feedburner.google.com/migration/selectLegacyClaim.action.

Any suggestions?