None FeedBurner sends old posts

sayali

May 5, 2010, 12:58:49 PM5/5/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Feed burner is sending older psots and picks them randomely to all teh
email subscribers.
This is bery annoying and is harm to once blog publicity.

I know this is a know issue and FeedBurner should do something about

PLEASE

Patricia Masters

Feb 18, 2018, 8:12:47 PM2/18/18
to General Services
I had this problem too and think I found out how to fix it. Go to the site below and read the one page there. I followed the  directions and it worked.Hope it helps.