"suscribe" not allowing my readers to add email

Lauren Kayes

Aug 17, 2015, 7:54:50 PM8/17/15
to General Services
I have activated the email suscribe on feed burn. I entered the code in my "welcome to my blog page" and it's STILL not working. Help. Is their a contact number I can call please? My site is www.thequeenbandher3.com

Matti nescio

Aug 17, 2015, 8:41:27 PM8/17/15
to General Services
What's your Feedburner Feed Address ?

In your 'stay updated' widget code , you didn't actually replace the two
bits of FEEDBURNER_ID_HERE with your own feedburner id
(the part in your Feedburner Feed Address after feeds.feedburner.com/

Abe Bassan

Aug 21, 2015, 2:09:46 AM8/21/15
to General Services
I'm having a similar problem on my blog doseescalation.blogspot.com.
8 people signed up and got emails, but since then nobody else has been able to sign up. When they enter their email they never get a confirmation email. I tried adding an alternative email that I have and it did not work. Thanks in advance for any recommendations on how to fix. Why did it work before and not now? I don't think I changed anything.

Maks Verver

Aug 21, 2015, 5:32:17 AM8/21/15
to General Services
Abe, I don't think your problem is similar. The subscription flow on your blog seems to work fine. Are you sure you entered your e-mail address correctly, and did you check your spam folder for the confirmation message? (The message should start with: "Activate your email subscription to"...)

Abe Bassan

Aug 21, 2015, 11:31:17 AM8/21/15
to General Services
Hi Maks.

Yes, I tried entering my wife's email and other people have told me that they've tried signing up but don't get the confirmation email. I looked on feedburner and don't see their emails there either (usually it says "pending confirmation" or something along those lines). Any ideas on what might be happening? Perhaps you have a test email you could enter to try it?

Thanks very much for your help!

Abe

Matti nescio

Aug 21, 2015, 12:41:47 PM8/21/15
to General Services
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 6:31:17 PM UTC+3, Abe Bassan wrote:
Yes, I tried entering my wife's email and other people have told me that they've tried signing up but don't get the confirmation email.

Just subscribed and confirmed a subscription to the the feed.
In your list of email subscribers, you should see a yahoo email address (in the form of ac****-**** @ yahoo )

Abe Bassan

Aug 21, 2015, 1:40:09 PM8/21/15
to General Services
THanks Matti. Just sent you a personal email since I'm not getting it to work with a test homtail account.