Feedburner does not send the main picture wordpress post in the email.

Rodrigo Silveira

Apr 14, 2016, 8:59:00 AM4/14/16
to General Services
Hello, I installed Feedburner on my wordpress blog successfully. my email list gets my posts successfully, but the main image of the post is not sent with the post .. just the title and post the text is sent. how to make the Feedburner send images of posts in email?
FEEDBURNER.png

Matti nescio

Apr 14, 2016, 10:37:01 AM4/14/16
to General Services
Does the Orginal Feed (a wordpress feed ? )  have images either - is it a full or a summary/short feed ?

Rodrigo Silveira

Apr 14, 2016, 1:21:10 PM4/14/16
to General Services
Hello, feed the original wordpress everything works well and the main photo displays normally. The problem is the Feedburner feed that appears only the title and text.

Matti nescio

Apr 14, 2016, 3:19:29 PM4/14/16
to General Services
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:21:10 PM UTC+3, Rodrigo Silveira wrote:

Burned a new Feedburner feed from that, and the images show up fine.
Are you certain you don't have Summary Burner enabled in Optimize,
set to a length zero and no Teaser text ?

Rodrigo Silveira

Apr 14, 2016, 5:45:26 PM4/14/16
to General Services
hello, you were right !!! deactivated the summary burner option and the photo appeared.
Thank you very much