Subscription abuse

Richard Silverstein

Jan 16, 2018, 2:47:26 AM1/16/18
to General Services
I am a Feedburner client.  But my complaint regards another Feedburner client who tried to subscribe me to his site.  I did not subscribe to his site.  I very much doubt anyone else would have access to his site to sign me as a subscriber.  So the culprit had to have been him.

The site owner did not have permission to sign me up.  I do not want to subscribe.  In fact, this is a form of harassment and I want Feedburner management to know about this abusive practice.  Feedburner clients should not engage in subscriber spamming like this.

If anyone knows how to get the attention of management, please let me know.