ERROR: You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service

Ana Paula C

May 15, 2016, 2:54:24 PM5/15/16
to General Services
Hello from BRASIL!!

I am unable to activate any of the options in FeedFlare and I
am picking many of the options so there isn't any reason it would need
to give me this error message:

"You must select at least one FeedFlare to activate the service"

Can someone please help resolve this?

Thank You.

Jon Best

May 22, 2016, 10:56:07 PM5/22/16
to General Services
Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I have the same problem and I've tried to activate FeedFlare using 3 different browsers (Firefox, Slimbrowser, and Opera) and none of them have worked.  I just hope someone can give a solution to this problem soon.

Clamnote

Apr 8, 2017, 8:07:30 PM4/8/17
to General Services
Hi, it seems not fixed yet (bug)

But this is the workaround:
  1. activate the email subscription
  2. put the form (email subscription form) to your website
  3. sign up via the form (just use your own email): it is good to do this as well as you know what your subscriber will experience, right
then after this, the FeedFlare seems working normal (can select and save, no error message)
It work for me, hope it does to you too...

Cheers,
clamnote

Michelle Zennig

Jun 26, 2017, 5:54:14 AM6/26/17
to General Services
I'm having the same problem! I tried everything... even the subscription workaround suggested...
Anyone got this fixed?