Unable to login to FeedBurner account

OpenAthens

Sep 25, 2015, 5:47:05 AM9/25/15
to General Services
We setup FeedBurner a few years ago but the person who setup the account has now left the organisation. There appears to be no record of the email address used to setup our account but we can provide proof of ownership if required.

Can you please help?

Kind regards
Adam Snook

Maks Verver

Sep 25, 2015, 9:04:46 AM9/25/15
to General Services
Hi Adam,

I'll send you an email. (Note: for future queries, it's helpful to mention the FeedBurner URL of your feed!)

 - Maks.

Caleb Houseknecht

Oct 13, 2015, 12:58:55 PM10/13/15
to General Services
Hello,

I am having a similar issue with my feed here - http://feeds.feedburner.com/kwblog. Any chance you can help? My email is Ca...@KegWorks.com.

Thanks in advance!

Maks Verver

Oct 14, 2015, 6:38:20 AM10/14/15
to General Services
Sure, I'll send you an email.

Kelsey Sherwood

Oct 20, 2015, 1:57:24 PM10/20/15
to General Services
I could use some help as well. Same issue as the gentleman above, someone set up the account long before I was here and no one seems to remember anything about it.

gabrielle...@broadwicklive.com

Nov 9, 2015, 12:34:45 PM11/9/15
to General Services
Hi Maks,

Wondering if I could get your help with logging into our account http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Snowbombing&loc=en_US

Thanks

Noel Bautista

Nov 12, 2015, 4:04:20 AM11/12/15
to General Services
I also need help on this.

We have a feed called http://feeds.feedburner.com/ibm  and if I remember it correctly, it is tied to one of our emails  sup...@internetbusinessmastery.com
Now, we moved our email and used google apps for busines and we can no longer access our feedburner account.

How can we recover this or assign our feedburner feed to our new emails if we can't login to the old account?

It seems like our feedburner account is orphaned and it is no longer connected to any username/email.

Please help.

Noel

Maks Verver

Nov 12, 2015, 10:10:00 PM11/12/15
to General Services
I've sent e-mails to the people in this thread. In the future, please create a new thread for your problem, since replying to an existing thread notifies the previous posters who aren't particularly interested in them.

(Kelsey: I sent you an email on October 20, but never heard back, so I don't know if your issue is resolved or not.)