Trouble with my RSS feeds update

Goalscorer9ja

Jan 30, 2017, 9:40:14 AM1/30/17
to General Services
My RSS feeds is not updating for over two weeks now after posting on my blog. I need help

Matti nescio

Jan 30, 2017, 10:15:50 AM1/30/17
to General Services
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 4:40:14 PM UTC+2, Goalscorer9ja wrote:
My RSS feeds is not updating for over two weeks now after posting on my blog. I need help

Assuming your blog is https://goalscorer9ja.blogspot.com
which is nearly 7x as big as allowed for Feedburner , and roughly
50x as big as an average Blogger feed.
And you've done that with only 16 posts, when a Bogger feed has by default 25 posts.

Many other services also ignore or can't handle feeds larger than 1 MiB,
or when an indidivual post is larger than 100 KiB.

The pure text content if your posts may be short, but you have 20 base64 embedded
images that you must replace with properly uploaded ones.
You also have a pretty large amount of junk Word formatting in your posts that you must reset,
and stop copy&pasting from Word directly into Blogger post editor - unless pasting
using Ctrl+Shift+V , not Ctrl+V (is using Chrome or Firefox on Windows).

I'm not seeing any trace of a Feedburner feed on the site.
would be the quick&dirty fix.