Don't have my email or pw to login to Feedburner

Albertina M. Cisneros

Apr 3, 2016, 8:18:58 PM4/3/16
to General Services
I have a blog www.mimosalaneblog.blogspot.com which a designer set up for me years ago.  I want to retrieve my feedburner subscriber list but can't seem to find my original email/password combination (I have two emails and tried both and neither is associated with my account)that my designer use back then.  I still manage my blog that is tied to both these emails so I'm not sure I would assume it would have to be linked to either of them. How can I get my subscriber list? Help!  Thank you!