Need to reset login, can't edit info for podcast feed

jeff freymann

Mar 5, 2015, 5:15:56 PM3/5/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I created a podcast several years ago, (which fortunately I can update the feed content of) but its description within the iTunes store needs to be modified. Because the iTunes store points back to feedburner feed, I need to edit that description through feedburner, and none of my email addresses seem to be recognized as being associated with the podcast. The feed is at http://feeds.feedburner.com/KdfcsTheStateOfTheArts .   Thanks -  Jeff Freymann