Embedded YouTube Videos Not Showing Up in Subscribers' Emails.

Chris Cox

Oct 21, 2016, 10:59:39 AM10/21/16
to General Services
I'm using the code that comes from YouTube and dropping it into the text in a Wordpress blog. That works great, but when Feedburner picks it up, it strips out the video. What do I have to do to make the videos appear in my subscribers' emails?

Really simple answers appreciated. I can't code.
Thanks!

surendra suman

Nov 9, 2016, 2:59:59 AM11/9/16
to General Services
My wife's blog is http://www.thecasuallaugh.com/ and her feedburner address is http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheCasualLaugh with the original feed set to http://www.thecasuallaugh.com/feeds/posts/default. When she posted her second blog post, the emails didn't go out. I tried pinging the feed and resyncing and eventually emails were sent but I'm not sure what finally triggered it. She now has a third post and again no emails went out (we both subscribe). I've tried pinging and resyncing but still no luck.

How can I diagnose/debug the email notification service?