Title of my blog not appearing at top of feed

Nadia Chu

Feb 6, 2013, 8:20:21 AM2/6/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If anyone can help me with this problem, I would really appreciate it.

In the set up of my feed, I input the name of my blog in the box where it asked for "feed title."  When I click on the RSS link I set up on my website to lead to this feed, I see this:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/chuuonthis/avxU but the "feed title" does not appear at the top of the page.  How do I fix this so that the title of my blog appears at the top of this page?

Thanks!

Nadia

Matti Nescio

Feb 6, 2013, 10:26:33 AM2/6/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
For starters, edit your wordpress settings so that http://www.chuuonthis.com/feed/ would have a title.

Nadia Chu

Feb 6, 2013, 6:29:15 PM2/6/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Where in my Wordpress settings would I be able to do this?

Matti Nescio

Feb 6, 2013, 7:22:40 PM2/6/13
On Thursday, 7 February 2013 01:29:15 UTC+2, Nadia Chu wrote:
Where in my Wordpress settings would I be able to do this?

Do you have anything within the <title> element near the top in wp-rss2.php and wp-atom.php ?
What title do you have set in Wordpress Settings / General ?

What about in feedburner settings / Optimize / Title/Description Burner ?

Nadia Chu

Feb 7, 2013, 5:09:17 PM2/7/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matti,

Under Wordpress Settings/General, I have actually left the title blank because I do not like how it looks when it appears above my header.  In my feedburner, at http://feeds.feedburner.com/chuuonthis/avxU, the title should appear as "Chuu on This - A Food & Travel Blog by Nadia Chu."  That is what I input under "feed title."

Nadia Chu

Feb 7, 2013, 5:23:23 PM2/7/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help Matti.  I figured out how to fix it.  Finally!  I did a little exploring in feedburner, and I had to change the title of my feed under the tab "title/description burner."