Lost Feedburner Credentials

Melanie Dolechek

Mar 15, 2017, 6:07:52 PM3/15/17
to General Services
Hello,

My organization has lost the log in credentials for managing our Feedburner account. Is there any way to recover this information. The feed is:

Thanks,
Melanie

Horizon Discovery

Mar 16, 2017, 5:09:52 AM3/16/17
to General Services
Hi,
We have a similar issue, in the past someone connected with the company set up (badly!) the feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/horizondiscovery which is simply linked to the homepage of our site (not an rss) so we're having to use http://feeds.feedburner.com/horizondiscoveryplc for now. Can a Googler advise on how to access an account with knowing the username?