feedburner displaying on twitter not working

oduwole oluwasegun

Sep 5, 2016, 3:53:09 AM9/5/16
to General Services
Each time my feeds updates on twitter, They do not open to my blog.. I got something like this..

http://goo.gl/fb/rKna24– this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click hereand herefor more information about our terms and policies respectively.

Suggestions:
*. Request a review.
*.Return to the previous page.
*.Try searchingto find what you're looking for.

Can I know what to do ?? This is affecting my traffic a lot and costing me a fortune

rtyler

Sep 6, 2016, 2:05:06 PM9/6/16
to General Services
I am also seeing this with the RSS links for the Jenkins project's blog (https://jenkins.io/rss.xml) which are posted to Twitter, such as: https://twitter.com/jenkinsci/status/773199552669188096

Dan Ross

Sep 6, 2016, 5:05:26 PM9/6/16
to General Services
I started seeing this late Friday night while Live Blogging, and I can get no reply from Google when I follow their directions to resolve, this is also dramatically affecting my business. Hopefully someone, someday, replies with a solution. Blogger's 'help' forum staffers send me to this forum to post ...