Lost Account Access/Information

ad...@tothepointwriting.net

Oct 28, 2015, 3:34:32 PM10/28/15
to General Services
I am attempting to retrieve the Feedburner URL and password so I can look at my account and make changes. It was moved my google account a while ago.

How can I find or obtain this information?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Andrea

Maks Verver

Oct 29, 2015, 11:10:24 AM10/29/15
to General Services
Hi Andrea,

I can probably help you, but I need some clues to find the feed you're talking about.

Is your FeedBurner URL referenced anywhere? For example, is it linked on your webpage?

 - Maks.

ad...@tothepointwriting.net

Oct 29, 2015, 1:44:52 PM10/29/15
to General Services
Hi Mak,

Nope, any feedburner URLs on the site are long gone. (I searched the code, and Widgets)

I can tell you that the original URL it was based on is: http://www.tothepointwriting.net/blog-marketing-mischief/

I also have a couple of the actual blog update emails that went out when I recently updated the blog, would seeing those help?

Question..Would the feedburner "break" and stop working if I changed the Blog URL? (I don't have many subscribers and there's a good chance most of them are on my newsletter list anyway)

Thanks for your help!

Andrea

Maks Verver

Oct 30, 2015, 11:59:34 AM10/30/15
to General Services
Hi Andrea,

I found two feeds related to that domain. Those feeds were associated with your email address, but for some reason they didn't show up in your account. I've just fixed that, so you should now be able to manage those feeds in the FeedBurner control panel at https://feedburner.google.com/

To your question: if you change the original feed URL for your blog, then the FeedBurner feed will no longer be updated. Fortunately, you can easily fix that. Just click "Edit Feed Details..."  at the top of the screen in the FeedBurner control panel, and change the "Original Feed URL" to the new location of your feed.

I hope that helps!

 - Maks.

ad...@tothepointwriting.net

Oct 30, 2015, 1:00:00 PM10/30/15
to General Services
Mak,

You've found the feed I was looking and another one I created for a personal blog..You can close out this thread and consider this "done."

Thanks a bunch!

Andrea